We’re Open and Available to Meet Your Legal Needs During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Sanford, Pierson, Thone & Strean is committed to serving our clients and community during the COVID-19 Pandemic and is open during this extraordinary time. The essential legal services we provide exempt our workers, to the extent they cannot complete their work at home, to leave home to provide these services. To that end, our office is maximizing its ability to serve you in our office or virtually, with phone calls or videoconferencing.
The most effective way to reach your attorney during this time is to reach him or her by email. If you call our office and receive our greeting, you will have an option to connect with your attorney by entering his or her extension. Those extensions are listed below. Rest assured, any voicemail message you leave at that extension will be immediately delivered to the attorney by email.
Our office phone number is (952)404-2100. For quick reference, here is a listing of our attorneys with contact information:
For our clients who choose to meet at our office, the following protocols are currently in place:
- Expanding the ability for any client to conduct meetings/appointments with attorneys via phone or video-conference.
- Requiring all clients who are currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 to refrain from coming into the office.
- Requesting all clients use hand-sanitizer upon entering the office.
- Some of the processes in place in our office are as follows:
- Disinfecting all workstations, door handles, copiers, conference rooms, break rooms, and other high traffic areas.
- Requiring all employees to wash hands when they arrive, as well as multiple times throughout the day.
- Requiring all interaction to be at a 6 foot distance and encouraging as much as possible to be via intercom.
- Encouraging broad remote work policies to help prevent spread and ease the burden on our families.
- Placing hand-sanitizer throughout the office for staff and client use.
- Requiring all workers to stay home for 14 days in the event they display any symptoms of COVID-19.
We will remain attentive to guidelines and changes put out by State and Federal Courts, the State and Federal Legislature and the Center for Disease Control and we will work to keep our clients informed about how those changes may affect their legal matters.
These are extraordinary times and our thoughts and best wishes are with our community. We are committed to maximizing our ability to serve our clients’ needs during this unprecedented period. Please feel free to contact our attorneys if you have any questions.
Sanford, Pierson, Thone & Strean, PLC