On March 27, President Trump signed into law the Coronoavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act intended to assist business owners. Major programs and initiatives in the act include:
- Paycheck protection program loans
- Small business debt relief program
- Economic injury disaster loans and emergency injury grants
- Small business counseling
- Small business Contracting
- Small business tax provisions
The U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship has put together “The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act” which details the provisions in the act. Click here to view the guide.